Thursday, July 23, 2009

June 12 - June 30

June 30, 2009

The much anticipated trip to the USofA commenced today! I even got to use my shiny new passport to cross the border. You can feel the excitement sizzling in the air!

June 29, 2009

It's a good thing our Barbie house is big enough to accommodate 4 girls! They spend hours playing together with it.

June 28, 2009
Singing all of those Primary songs is exhausting work!

June 27, 2009
It may have been chilly, but I enjoyed our June Enrichment 'beach party' all the same!

June 26, 2009

Just another moment that warms my heart. I love that my girls love each other!

June 25, 2009
We visited Rick Hansen park for the very first time today! It's a great park, and even with the horrible wind, we all had a great time!

June 24, 2009
Doing some gardening as a family. Looks like the peas are coming up nicely!

June 23, 2009
Each summer it's like magic to see the plants coming up and the colors starting to appear. I just love it.

June 22, 2009
I know it's wrong, but I felt such pride for my girls who were so courageous to share their talents in front of their entire school for the yearly talent show! They both sang songs and did fantastic jobs!

June 21, 2009
I love to spoil my husband because he spoils me every day. I think I succeeded by serving up his favorites - steak, Vietnamese Salad rolls, Chinese Spring rolls, and Korean Kimchi. It was delish!

June 20, 2009
Why did it take us so long to go for a double date with the C family? We had such a blast, even if my mini golf game could have been better ;)

June 19, 2009
While my friend and I stayed home with the kids to make some Chinese Spring rolls, the hunkster hubby and his friend enjoyed a round of golf - the first one my hubby has managed to do in over 2 years. He LOVED IT, and it made me remember to help him get out golfing more often.

June 18, 2009

In my mission to learn to make my favorite Asian dishes, we discovered a great Asian food market in our city. The people who work there were so friendly and helpful and we managed to get everything we needed to make our spring rolls, salad rolls, and Kimchi!

June 17, 2009
Bayboo had her very last day of Pre-K today! She has loved it and grown so much from being with her classmates, and learning from her fantastic teachers. Now she is ready for kindergarten in the fall!

June 16, 2009

I've discovered that one of my favorite flowers is the Iris. I only discovered this after learning that my yard is full of them! I find them so uniquely beautiful.

June 15, 2009
Oh, to find the simple joy in a sprinkler again! It's a definite summer tradition that my children enjoy, and I enjoyed myself as a child. I love seeing things come full circle!

June 14, 2009
After purchasing my new camera for my business, I sold my older one to my friend. She is a quick study and has a definite eye for photography. I can't wait to see what she does with it!

June 13, 2009
One of our favorite spots to visit in town is the Legislative Building and the grounds around it. It is just gorgeous, especially in the summer months!

June 12, 2009
We have been blessed to have such a sweetheart for a babysitter! We have been able to count on and trust Cassie with our house and our children, and they just love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment