Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 6, 2009

Tonight was girls night out - a much needed and anticipated one for me. We (myself and 4 friends) went out to eat at a great restaraunt called "Rock Creek" which I had never been to before. It was a nice place with a great menu. I ordered a half sized portion which ended up being too big to finish! That's what I LOVE. We had great conversation and lots of laughs. I just love these gals. I went with Ailyn, Cori, Karla, and Pam T. who are so down to earth and fun to be around. I've said it before, and I'm still amazed that we can talk for over 3 hours and not once was there husband bashing going on. YES! I love it.

I tried to get a group photo, but my silly XTi decided to stop working properly - so I'm glad I snapped this photo at least. The flash wasn't working, so it's not completely in focus, but I don't care really. At least I captured a moment from our night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment